Premiere Personnel are currently recruiting for Panel Beaters for one of our Manchester-based clients.
Duties will primarily include:
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles using new parts.
- Vehicles may include vans, wagons and cars.
- Weld as appropriate to a high standard, inspect and test welds.
- Effect repairs to damaged parts and panels.
- Be competent in the safe use of electrical and air tools.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions, trouble shooting breakdowns,performing preventative maintenance and calling for repairs
- Inspect vehicle on arrival and prepare a list of parts and the report to the Manager/ storeman
- Communicate with the Manager/foreman the estimated length of time for the job and keep him up-to-date with any developments.
- Assess H&S issues related to the job and speak to foreman/manager about issues that you feel you need resolved before starting the job.
- Wear PPE as appropriate. Keep your PPE safe and replace as appropriate.
- Be aware that you are responsible for your own H&S and that of others.
- Keep work area clean and tidy. Maintain a safe working environment by following company H&S procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Keep job sheets ongoing.
- This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you will be required to do anything reasonable that is asked of you.
£9.50 - £11.50+ dependant on experience.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
If you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please forward your CV to the Premiere Personnel Recruitment Team.
Premiere Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Premiere Personnel Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.