£25,000 - £50,000
My client are a leading Accident Repair Centre and due to massive workload we are now looking for an additional 2 Panel Beaters to join their top performing site in Birmingham.
Working hand in hand with leading motor retail groups and approved by some of the worlds most recognised luxury manufacturers we pride ourselves on working to the highest standard while providing an award winning customer experience that's industry leading.
The Job: Panel Beater
- Based in you will join our fast paced and dynamic team.
- As part of your role you will be responsible for carrying out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work while constantly working to the highest standards.
- You will be someone who thrives under pressure whilst maintaining a calm and organised demeanor.
- You will be confident and outgoing and have excellent team working and communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Panel Beater working within a busy automotive body shop is essential
Job Experience - Panel Beater
- To repair minor damage to panels
- To strip and fit new panels
- To strip and fit panels and trims for the paint shop
- Minor MET repairs
30 days holiday, profit share company pension and bonus scheme. Please contact Callum at Clear Careers Ltd for more information.
- Body Shop