ATA Panel Beater
£25,000 OTE £45,000
My client is a successful accident repair company, with multiple bodyshops around the Midlands With a number of excellent branches within the business, they are expanding quickly and have won numerous awards for being leaders in their field.
With a very low staff turnover you will find our client to be a fantastic employer.
We are looking for an ATA level skilled Panel Beater for their Newark site, who has the ability to work to very good efficiencies in order to earn an excellent salary and deliver high quality work to customers and manufacturers alike.
The Job: ATA Panel Beater
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements
- Use of Diagnostic Equipment: ability to use diagnostic equipment to highlight faults, interpret data, and determine remedial action required for basic faults
- Preparation and priming of a new/repaired panel to first masking stage
- Panel beater experience is essential
Job Experience: ATA Panel Beater
- A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs - LCV experience desirable but not essential
- Relevant panel qualifications - ATA Panel accreditation desirable but not essential
- A working knowledge of H&S responsibilities
- Manufacturer experience desirable
- Panel beating experience
- Experience as a panel beater is essential
The Package: Panel Beater
- You will be offered a salary of £11 - £11.50 per hour on a 42 hour working week
- Based on 140% Efficiency your earning potential will be around £45,000
- 30 days holiday
- Employers contribution Pension
- On site free parking
If you would like to be considered for the Panel Beater job role please send your CV to us by applying today, or call Rochelle at Clear Careers
- panel beater