Panel Beater - Accident Repair Centre
£28,080 - £31,590 Basic (depending on experience) + Bonus
We are looking for an experienced Panel Beater for a leading Accident Repair Group based in Yeovil.
As a Panel Beater for our client you will be responsible for:|
- Completing the accident repairs as per the job card instructions.
- Checking all parts whilst stripping them from the vehicle.
- Reporting extra work needed to the Workshop Controller for authorisation.
The Successful Applicant
Will have experience of:
- Stripping out and refitting all parts to damaged vehicles.
- Jig work and Pull processes if required or requested.
- Welding to a high standard.
- Aligning and fitting panels.
- Use of correct fillers for repairs.
- Fitting out of vehicles after repairs are completed.
- Completing quality sheets.
- Supervising unqualified staff as necessary.
- Commitment to working as part of a team to deliver a great customer experience.
The basic salary for this position is £28,080 - £31,590 (depending on experience) plus a time saved bonus scheme.
Contact us today
If you are currently working in the Automotive Industry as a Panel Beater, have the experience our client is looking for and are within travelling distance of Yeovil, we would welcome your application.
If we have not responded to your application within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Panel Beater