Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable on the salary - £26,000 to £30,000 plus bonus (Strong earning potential), overtime & company benefits
Hours: Flexible working patterns depending on what you are looking for - 40 hours
Monday to Friday - standard hours, Early Shift and a late shift option
Reference: OC6367 - Rik Baynes
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater / Panel Technician for our clients site in the Leeds area.
This opportunity is with a busy and well-established site that will offer further training.
* Undertake the panel repair/replacement on motor vehicles
* Fulfil all tasks to a high standard
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
* Ensure all work is completed within manufacturer and industry guidelines
* Working in an efficient manner to make sure the site complies with Customer satisfaction
Panel Beater / Panel Technician Requirements:
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Panel Beater, NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Body repair or hold the equivalent ATA accreditation though not essential as we look at someone time served
- Ideally hold a full UK driving licence
- Looking for a high attention to detail
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
- panel beater
- panel technician
- body shop
- SMART repair
- water soluble
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job