We are recruiting for a highly skilled Panel Beater for a prestigious accident repair centre in London SW1. They pride themselves in their specialist knowledge of accident repairs and the quality of workmanship that they offer. Their vehicle bodyshop is equipped with the latest technology whilst their technicians are trained in all the specialist materials used in the construction of motor vehicles from classic cars to modern day supercars.
All their works are carried out using advanced repair techniques and high quality paints and materials resulting in flawless repairs. Their bodyshop is equipped with the latest technology, including specialist alignment jigs, welding equipment and paint ovens designed to operate within strict tolerances.
Experience in working on premium / supercars would be an advantage but is not essential
You will be a highly experienced Panel Beater who takes pride in your work. Duties will include:
- Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimating the time and cost for the repair.
- Mending rusted parts of a vehicle’s bodywork.
- Removing any dents in panels.
- Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels.
- Welding new or repaired panels into place.
- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
- Keeping records of all work carried out.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm with alternate Saturday mornings.
Competitive salary on offer for experienced candidates.
- panel beater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'