Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater/Prepper/Stripper/Fitter (all-rounder) to join a busy, newly-established auto repair & customisation bodyshop in the Wickford area (2409). The client offers an attractive rate of pay and benefits for the right person.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater, Prepper and Stripper/Fitter who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of minor panel beating, from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have your own tools
- work to a high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating
- have all prepping skills
- be willing to carry out occasional stripping/fitting work
- be confident in your ability to accurately and efficiently prep a vehicle prior to painting
- be able to manage your own workload
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
The successful candidate will prep vehicle panels prior to painting, including masking, sanding, filling, priming and polishing, then carry out minor panel beating works and resealing panels if necessary. You will manage your own workload, focusing on deadlines while being aware of health and safety in your working environment.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
- Panel Technician
- auto repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job