Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician in Chester.
Our client is a popular, fast-paced bodyshop in Chester, offering a fantastic rate of pay and benefits for the right person.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating, from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to a high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating
ATA qualification is preferable but not necessary as full training will be given.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine
- call Travis at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
Perks and Benefits:
- Bonus scheme.
- Excellent holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays.
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service insurance.
- Reward Scheme, will give you access to hundreds of exclusive perks from cheap cinema tickets and discounts to major retailers and restaurants.
- The opportunity to join a salary sacrifice scheme which gives access to child care vouchers or a workplace nursery benefit.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A great working enviroment in a bodyshop chain with a family feel
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
- Panel Technician
- auto repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'