Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join a successful and established company in North London (J496). The client offers an attractive, negotiable rate of pay and benefits as well as an excellent working environment.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater/ Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler work, pulling dents and stripping / fitting.
- have a minimum of 3 years experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to a high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating, including filling, pulling dents and stripping/fitting
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fill this role, please apply and someone from Goldman & Fine will be in touch.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- call Chet on either of the numbers provided, quoting reference J496
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we will find you the right onefor you. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- vehicle repair
- Panel Beater
- stripper fitter