Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician to join a successful classic car restoration bodyshop in the Cardiff area. An excellent, negotiable rate of pay is available for the right person.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater/Panel Technician who has a love of classic cars. You will have previous experience in auto restoration, take pride in delivering work to the highest quality, while ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to an extremely high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating
- have a good knowledge of classic cars
ATA qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter on the number provided
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- panel beater
- panel technician
- classic cars
- auto repair