Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join a branch of a successful and established bodyshop in the Beaconsfield area (J826). The client offers a fantastic rate of pay, very achievable bonus and excellent benefits for the right person.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working in a superb workshop on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to a high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref J826
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
- Panel Technician
- auto repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job