A unique oportunity to join this specialist repair business working on prestige vehicles, including some priceless vintage vehicles right up to the latest models.
My client is looking for new team members to join them at their centre in Essex. You will have a proven track record within your field of expertise, along with a desire and drive to progress and continually learn new skills.
You will be either an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater or MET Technician.
The Roles will consist of relevant elements:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- To dismantle and reassemble damaged vehicles in accordance with the prescribed repair method
- Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Excellent panel work skills, from reforming to dent removal
You must be able to use your own initiative and have the desire to complete repairs to an extremely high standard.
- Experienced Panel Beater/Paint Sprayer/M.E.T. Technician