Panel Beater / MET Stripper/Fitter - Ascot (1054)
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater and MET Stripper/Fitter to join a branch of a successful, well-established bodyshop in the Ascot area (1054). An excellent, negotiable rate of pay and attractive benefits package is available for the right person.
Our client is looking for an experienced Panel Beater and MET Stripper/Fitter who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do all aspects of panel beating and stripping/fitting. You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components and panels on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent, negotiable salary and benefits.
- be a confident mechanical & electrical stripper/fitter
- must have min 3 years’ experience in panel beating and stripping/fitting
- have your own tools
- be able to start immediately
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have good interpersonal skills
- be able to work to targets and deadlines
ATA qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 1054
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
Job ref: 1054
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
- Auto Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job