Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician to join a successful, well-established bodyshop in the Guildford area (J327). An atttractive, negotiable rate of pay and benefits are available.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to an extremely high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating
ATA qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter on the number provided, quoting ref J327
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
Job ref: J327
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Panel Beater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job