Seeking an experienced Panel Beater to join a fantastic bodyshop team in the heart of Chelmsford.
This outstanding and successful dealership group is offering an outstanding package for the suitable candidate along with a continuous amount of training and development.
If you are looking for a new position within the bodyshop and have the relevant experience please apply today, my client is interviewing immediately!!
What will you be responsible for?
- Assess vehicles damage and determine how to perform the repair work
- Completing filter work, replacing of new panels and welding
- Removing of damaged panels
- Repairing damaged bodywork, small dents and holes
- Effective use of mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment
- Keeping accurate records of all work being carried out within the workshop
- Efficiently liaising with customers in regards to the update of their vehicles
- Working alongside other members of the team within the bodyshop
- Comply to all Health and Safety standards
Skills required to be considered for this role
- Experience within a Panel Beater position either from a main dealership or independent garage
- The ability to work a Saturday if required
- A track record of first class work completed right first time to ensure complete customer satisfaction is essential
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work to your own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
What will you receive?
£25,000 - £30,000 basic with an achievable OTE of between £32,000 - £37,000
You will be required to work 40 hours per week
Full brand training and developmentHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- panel beater
- panel technician
- met technician