My client is part of a large privately owned accident repair group. They specialise in using the latest technology and processes to ensure efficient repairs of the highest standard.
They are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join them at their centre in Eastliegh. You will have a proven track record within your field of expertise, along with a desire and drive to progress and continually learn new skills.
The Roles will consist of relevant elements:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- To dismantle and reassemble damaged vehicles in accordance with the prescribed repair method
- Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements
This is a state of the art centre, offering excellent working conditions.
An excellent package, circa £40K is available for the right person.
- Body Shop
- Panel Beater
- Panel Technician