Goldman & Fine are looking to hire an experienced Panel Beater in the Birmingham, this is a very smart bodyshop with brilliant manager in charge. Please contact us if you are looking to relocate or live in Birmingham area and looking for a new career change, with a company who reward hard work.
- Excellent basic
- Excellent working conditions
- Brilliant bonuses
- Brilliant manager who is easy going & Friendly. (does look after his staff)
If you have your own tools and have the experience within accident repair centre (Bodyshop) doing vehicle paint spraying please do contact us
My client, a large Bodyshop requires a Panel Beater to join their successful Bodyshop in the Birmingham Area.
- You must have your own Hand Tools
- 5 years’ experience as a Vehicle Panel Beater / Technician.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out all types of vehicle body refinishing work using appropriate methods on all makes of vehicles.
- We are looking for an experienced and highly efficient individual, as all work must be completed to the required standard first time. You will be a team player but also capable of managing your own workload.
- ATA and or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but nor essential if you have the skills and experience.
- In return, my client is offering an excellent salary within a superb up to date, organized working environment.
- Please click Apply to this advert
- Please call us on the numbers provided on this advert
- Please contact us directly and ask for Peter Bryan or our website Goldman & Fine
- Body Shop
- Panel Beater