Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Panel Beater for a Automotive Bodyshop and accident repair centre in the Andover area
This is a new live / fresh job,
Due to continued success, our client is in need of a top Panel Beater.
Must be Quilified to level 3 IMI/NVQ/C&Guilds
If you have the right experience and background, please apply to work at this successful, local, busy bodyshop.
As an Experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, you ensure the customer receives the best level of customer service.
You must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler, pin pulling, MIG and TIG welding, and JIG work.
You should ideally have the following:
- be an experienced Panel Beater with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a bodyshop /accident repair centre;
- have your own tools;
- work to an extremely high standard;
- have good problem-solving skills;
- be able to work on a variety of cars;
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating;
- have a valid driving license,
ATA qualifications will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
Please apply by:
- clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- sending your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine Group
- calling Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 3987
- visiting the Goldman & Fine website
"Bodyshop Panel Beater
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'