In-store Demonstrator - Part Time - Weekends
Zero Hours Contract
Salary: £70 per day (includes holiday pay) + Sales bonus opportunity
Working: 2 days per week, weekends - Saturdays and Sundays, 10am to 6.00pm
Store location: High Wycombe
Interested in Technology and Food?
Do you like talking to people?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of weekend part time In Store Demonstrator on our Panasonic team.
We are looking for consultative selling Brand Ambassadors who can demonstrate within a professional retail environment the key benefits of the Panasonic Microwaves and Bread Makers through active and food demonstrations directly to customers. The products you will be representing are mainly small domestic appliances.
As a customer service advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales of Panasonic products through being an advocate and demonstrating the products
- Training, engaging and motivating in-store staff on the Panasonic products and current promotions
- Securing food demonstrations in store and showing a passionate approach to cooking and sampling in this environment
- Sharing best practices with colleagues, allowing Panasonic to outperform their competitors
- Reporting performance of Panasonic's products and providing us with valuable insight daily
You will have:
- A passion for technology and food!
- Strong sales or demonstration background, self-motivated and ability to self-manage
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Driven by results and motivation to exceed targets
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Face to Face Sales, Regional Sales Executive. Looking for part time, flexible work.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales