We are looking for the best Palliative Care Nurse (RND/RCN/RNLD) close to the Newham Borough of London to work for an exceptional charity who provide children, young people and families at the heart of everything they do.
Our client, a registered charity, specialises in providing high-quality palliative care for children up to 19 years old in a warm, loving haven where they can make as many amazing memories whilst having access to essential medical support. They provide creative therapy and music sessions, as well as memorable days out for the children and their families.
This is a job where you will be helping create a safe, positive environment for children and young people. Your responsibilities as a Palliative Care Nurse (RND/RCN/RNLD) will include.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning and delivery of care to children and young people.
- To work as a member of the hospice care team providing a holistic package of care to children and young people and their families.
- To take responsibility for the care of named children during the working shift.
- To develop play and recreational activities with the assistance of the Play Specialist and provide appropriate stimulation for the children.
- To supervise nutritional intake and ensure dietary requirements are met.
- To work in partnership with families to assess, implement and evaluate plans of care to meet the individual needs of the child and the young person.
- To take appropriate action in relation to any safeguarding issue.
There are some fantastic benefits too:
- £32,000 per annum.
- Full-time hours, shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Brilliant training and development opportunities in a supportive environment.
You will need to be a qualified Nurse (RND, RCN or RNLD) with an active pin. You must also have experience of caring for children and families with complex health needs as well as an ability and willingness to work towards care of children with tracheotomies, ventilator dependent children, children on syringe drivers and complex symptom management plans.
If you are the dedicated, kind person we are looking for, and you are interested in this Palliative Care Nurse (RND/RCN/RNLD) job, then please click "apply." We will give you a call and answer any questions you may have.
- Palliative Care