About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to work wake nights with our palliative care clients in their own homes in and around the Chelmsford area.
As a Care Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling and medication administration.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with palliative care clients (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate nature
- Can commit to regular hours
- Medication management
- Manual handling
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Palliative Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job