Pallet Repair Operative
Pallet Repairs required in Daventry
- On going positions
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating shifts 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
- Fully paid training provided in Birmingham for 3 week's
-1 hour travel time to get to Birmingham and to return home (2 hours) and 6 hours at the site training
-Working on a bench inspecting and repairing pallets to a high quality.
-Repairing broken pallets - using air tools / nail guns / saws etc
-Ensuring compliance with production quality, health & safety and environmental standards adhered to.
- Manual inspection of pallets (will involve some heavy lifting)
- Repair and conditioning (power tools)
- Other duties, housekeeping, painting of pallets
- Excellent team orientated environment
- Various and consistent shifts
- Genuine Temp to Perm opportunities for people who demonstrate a strong work ethic and positive behaviours
- Weekly pay
A few words about us… Staffline is the UK's leading outsourced workforce provider, working On Site at our client's premises. Reliability, certainty and productivity are central to our service.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients as an integrated business partner. Our candidate's work experience is equally important to us and we focus on helping them find the best jobs, working for the most reputable clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'