Tradewind are supporting an Ofsted rated 'Good' college on the outskirts of the Wigan borough to appoint a Painting and Decorating Assessor to start ASAP. This position will be part-time 2 to 3 days per week. This position will be temporary in the first instance however could become permanent for the right candidate.
The college are looking to appoint a Painting and Decorating Assessor who will work with students studying Level 1, 2 and 3 Painting and Decorating. You will require assessing experience and will work with a case load of students. The successful candidate will be required to attend work places to assess students.
The successful candidate will be joining a college on the journey to outstanding. The college is in a strong position both financially and with student enrolment to continue their growth.
To be considered for this role you will:
*Hold assessors qualifications;
*Have experience assessing Painting and Decorating;
To register with Tradewind and be considered for this Painting and Decorating Assessor vacancy you will need:
* An Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate, which is on the update service or be willing to apply for one (cost refunded after the completion of 20 days' work)
* An overseas police check (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Painting and Decorating Assessor job based in Wigan.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Further Education
- Higher Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'