Morgan Hunt are recruiting for an Painter to work with an NHS trust in East London on a Temporary basis.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, removing old paint etc.
- Providing decorative finishes to a variety of surfaces including walls, ceilings, woodwork etc.
- Providing decorative finishes through mixing, matching and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces.
- Preparing surrounding areas with dust sheets, plastic sheeting, protective floor coverings etc.
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to facilitate required works.
- Removing fixtures as necessary to facilitate works such as door furniture, fitted shelving, noticeboards, signage, switch covers etc.
- Correctly selecting tools, parts and materials as required to complete identified project works including paints, brushes, rollers, ladders etc.
- Cleaning of materials and environment, replacing fixtures, furniture and equipment when project is complete.
- Ability to use a variety of tools i.e. battery powered tools, hand tools etc as required to deliver the project.
- Safe use of tools, materials and equipment required to complete identified project works adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Ability to liaise with staff or other contractors involved with project works.
- Physically strong - capable of working with heavy materials, tools, parts or equipment as required within the project works.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Pay: £12 - £14 Per Hour LTD
Location: East London
Duration: 3 months ongoing
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'