Painter / Handyperson
Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
The work requires flexibility in working times. Shifts can start as early as 6am and ending as late as 7.30pm including working one Saturday every 10 weeks.
About the company:
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside our client boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates, a marquee for up to 800 delegates, plus 7 bars and up to 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Our client is seeking a Flexible Painter / Handyman with an excellent knowledge of painting and the ability to undertake handyman jobs as and when required.
Duties of the Painter / Handyperson:
- General maintenance/handyperson duties
- Moving furniture
- Changing lightbulbs.
Requirements of the Painter / Handyperson:
- Excellent Painting knowledge both Practical and theory and basic Handyman duties.
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English
- The ability to work on their own and part of a team
- Must be flexible and willing to work on a Rota basis
- Full valid driving license is required.
Painter / Handyperson Benefits:
- 28 days holiday rising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- Free meal whilst on duty
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Painter / Handyperson role is right for you then please apply today!