JDI Contractors are looking for a Painter & Decorators to start asap due to our ever-increasing workload.
Our projects are in and around West London, and you will be working on small to large exterior projects working on scaffolding and internal common parts.
The job is self-employed, and the day rate will be £120 per day however, this can be reviewed, dependent on experience, quality, and efficiency.
Applicants must have some experience in working on scaffolding around London.
Tasks required on-site but not limited to:
- External renovation
- External woodwork, masonry, metalwork
- Toupret filling
- Putty with Dryseal
- Minor Windowcare
- Internal redecoration
- Wallpaper hanging
- Lining paper
- Walls, ceilings, and all timber surfaces good preparation
- Finishing high quality to eggshell, emulsion, stain, varnish, gloss
- Cleaning areas of work
- Painting NVQ
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear English speaking
- Familiar and at least 5 year’s experience working on exterior period buildings and common parts
- Experienced working on scaffold
- Professional tools for above trades
- Full PPE
- Must hold CSCS BLUE card minimum
- NVQ qualified
- METAL WORK
- EXTERNAL PROJECTS
- WINDOW PREP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'