Resourcing Group are a UK wide Recruitment Consultancy with clients to match. We are working with one of Scotland's leading maintenance contractors who have an annual turnover in excess of £100 million and 20 offices across the UK. This client currently manages a number of domestic and commercial contracts and are looking to increase their painting division due to contract extensions and new business wins.
We are recruiting experienced and professional painters for a large and well established repairs and maintenance contractor, working on void properties and planned / cyclical painting works on domestic properties.
Work will include;
* Working on void properties, refurbishing the properties. Mainly emulsion and glossing work.
* Working in some tenants properties covering cyclical contracts including kitchen / bathroom upgrades.
* Working on commercial contracts including hotels and shop refurbishments.
- ideally you will be a qualified Painter to NVQ or City and Guilds or time served
- You will have worked on domestic and commercial refurbishments
- You must have your own tools and ideally use of a vehicle
- PPE and CSCS card preferred
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV or contact Jenny Rowand on
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Painter decorator cscs