Rate of pay: £9.28 per hour
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am until 4pm
Contract type: temporary
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Painter / Decorator to join our client based in Gainsborough. Our client is a FMCG company that pride themselves on delivering an exceptionally high service and products to its customers.
The successful candidate will be a handyman within a small team, being able to paint and decorate at a high standard, keeping up with the visual changes and repairs of the business using the given tools provided on-site.
Additional duties include:
- Painting a wide range of rooms, inclusive of office space and the production areas.
- Complying with health and safety regulations when undertaking work
- Be able to work at height if applicable
- Manual handling duties
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience undertaking painting / decorating duties
- Have a keen eye for detail
- 'Hands-on' and flexible approach to workload
If you are interested in the position please send your CV or alternatively call to enquire further about the role.
*If you do not get a response within 10 days, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful*