Painter & Decorator to start in June for at least 4 months. Working on a student accommodation contract.
Nationwide student accommodation provider.
- measuring surface areas and working out how much paint or wall covering is needed
- preparing the materials you need
- stripping off old wallpaper or layers of paint
- filling holes and cracks and making sure surfaces are level
- covering surfaces with primer and undercoat
- mixing paint to the right shade, often using computerised colour-matching equipment
- applying coats of paint, hanging wallpaper and adding special finishes like glazes or marbling
- tidying up after finishing, and cleaning your tools
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have previous experience as Painter.
- Be quick and efficient on the job.
- Able to complete a high volume of work to a good standard.
- Must be willing to undergo a DBS check.
- Available to start in June
- Ideally but not essential a qualification in painting and Decorating.
At least 4 months work available.