Painter and Decorator
Temporary to Permanent Painter and Decorator
Recruitment Agency reference:6739420
A position has arisen for a Painter and Decorator within a highly regarded healthcare organisation. This is a key role carrying out decorating and basic maintenance works for a temporary to permanent placement in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in painting and decorating and preferably have basic plumbing, electrics and carpentry skills.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for painting and decorating within a healthcare environment
- Ensure works are carried out to a high standard
- Complete a variety of non-skilled works including minor plumbing, electrics and carpentry
- Ensure the maintenance and development tasks are undertaken in accordance with statutory compliance, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Maintain an accurate record of completed works
- Report works required to be carried out by contractors to management team
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of painting, decorating and general maintenance duties within a commercial environment
- DBS check will be required
- Valid UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'