Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer for a fast-paced, well-established and highly successful bodyshop in Workington (ref 2652). Excellent pay rate and unrivalled working conditions, working under a friendly, supportive manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to expand your horizons. You will be working with both mainstream and prestige, performance cars, so you must be skilled, accurate, efficient and able to work on any make and model of vehicle.
This superb bodyshop has recently moved to a new site with nearly 30,000 sq. ft, to install their state-of-the-art spray booths and enable them to take on a wider range of vehicles. It is immaculate, with cutting edge paint systems, tools and equipment. The managers are supportive and the team is friendly with high staff morale.
You will be confident in your ability to complete all aspects of paint spraying on a wide range of vehicles, dealing with anything from minor repairs to complete overhauls.
- be confident Vehicle Paint Sprayers
- work to an extremely high standard
- have your own spray guns
- have a valid UK driving licence
- have at least 3 years’ experience, including prestige vehicle repairs
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- be able to work efficiently, to targets and deadlines
- be able to start immediately
ATA qualification would be an advantage, but not essential, and the salary will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- call Emma at Goldman & Fine on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed), quoting the ref 2652
- email your CV to emma at Goldman & Fine
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Vehicle Paint Sprayer"
- Motor Vehicle
- Spray Paint
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'