We are currently looking to recruit a Paint Sprayer / Finisher .You will be working as a woodworking Paint Sprayer / Finisher for a joinery manufacturer in high demand therefore the finish of products would need to be to an extremely high standard.In this role you will be responsible for a stage in the manufacturing process of high-quality bespoke design timber doors, windows .Due to the nature of the role spray finishing experience of at least 2 years is essential and experience of joinery would be an advantage to be considered for this role.Responsibilities:
• Preparing timber products ready for the spraying stage of the manufacturing process (sanding, priming and top coating)
• Using water-based paints and stains
• Use of spray guns (air assisted)
• Work to tight deadlines to meet the demands of the business whilst maintaining quality control
• Follow job sheets accurately to ensure a quality product is produced
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'