Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturer`s specifications within a state of the art workshop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques
- Products whilst following the correct repair techniques.
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - – - (mobile friendly)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'