For: Paint Sprayer
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06223
Pay Rate: GBP7.83 per hour
An established engineering and fabrication business of over 30 years, our client works with a wide variety of companies and clients. The products are of a very high standard and are produced to BS EN. ISO 1090 and ISO 9001:2008 standards. Due to a sophisticated range of cutting-edge machinery they are able to offer a flexible approach to engineering opportunities.
Interested in working in a friendly, relaxed, but hard working environment, where they offer excellent working hours so you are able to finish mid-day on Friday?
The work will be varied and range from composite doors, balustrades, staircases, racking, shelving and much more. Our client is looking for individuals who have a flexible approach and can work to a high standard unsupervised.
Powder coating a wide range of metal products to a good standard.
The client are looking for somebody experience in this role but would offer in house training for the right candidate.
Your main duties and requirements of the job will include:
· Electrostatic powder coating of products in a spray booth or on a conveyor line according to specification.
· Demonstrating good ability to spray a Powder to the correct thickness range.
· Having the versatility to spray to a good standard a range of products.
· Clean down of electrostatic spray guns and spray booths correctly.
· Maintenance of the spray gun parts and booths according to instruction.
Identifying, picking and returning of powder boxes correctly according to a work schedule.