Job Title: Paint Sprayer (permanent position)
Hours: Monday to Friday. 8 hour day shifts plus overtime.
Salary: Up to £15 per hour
Igloo are currently looking for a number of automotive paint sprayers to undertake light to medium repairs on a range of vehicles, within this role the successful candidates may also be required to undertake panel replacements. If you have previous experience of working within a similar role then we want to hear from you now.
Paint Sprayers will be responsible for repairing accident damaged vehicles using Thatcham recommended repair methods and relevant Health and safety measures back to pre accident condition in line with Audatex estimates and the companies high standards.
This will include:
- Completing own Paint work as allocated in relation to job card.
- Request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Adhering to Blueprint and BS 10125 procedures at all times.
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members and colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
- You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge of panel beating.
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets
- NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation is preferred
What to do now
Hit the apply button, or call and press “option 3” and speak to Chris.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job