Are you looking for a new role as a Paint Sprayer? An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work for a leading OEM based in West Midlands!
The job purpose is to inspect, tack-off and spray-paint vehicles in Etch Primer, Primer, Base Coat or Clear Coat either on main line or in repair area.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Inspect vehicles for body defects prior to painting.
- Prepare vehicles for spraying e.g. apply adhesion promoter, de-greasing and tacking off as required.
- Meeting targets in terms of both productivity and quality.
- Hand spray vehicles and substrate components to acceptable standard.
- Ensure correct application of base coats and clear coats
- Ensure removal of any contaminants/dirt between coats.
- Set up, maintain and clean hoods, and airlines.
- Maintain daily liaison with, DuPont, Group Leader and Lead Technician regarding issues that may compromise quality or productivity.
- Occasional work in other areas e.g. prep / polish as business needs dictate.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a recognised apprenticeship or extensive skilled experience in a similar position.
If this role is of interest; please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.