Motonet is a used car dealer based in Coventry and we are looking for an experienced vehicle smart repairer/paint sprayer to carry out all aspects of paint spraying to all types of vehicles. You will also be responsible for minor body repair work for vehicles in an efficient, skilful, and timely manner to ensure that our cars are prepared to a high standard ready to retail to our customers.
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Passion for delivering the highest quality of work, in a fast paced environment.
- A flexible & 'cando’ approach to work with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication
- A great eye for detail
- Awareness of and adhere to all the housekeeping and health and safety regulations
- Due care and attention when handling vehicles ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times
Candidates will ideally have the following experience/qualifications:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- A good level of experience within a Bodyshop / S.M.A.R.T repair position
- A full UK driving licence
Company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace Pension
- Excellent Bonus & OTE’s
- Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Scheme
- Communication Skills
- Fast Paced Environment