Paint Sprayer - Franchised Motor Dealership
We are looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer for a respected client.
You must be familiar with water based paints & have extensive hands on experience in a car painting environment.
Key Tasks for a Vehicle Sprayer:
Prepare vehicles to be sprayed
- Mix paint to ensure a perfect match
- Spray painting vehicles
- Quality check on completion ensuring there are no defects
Experience and Requirements of a Paint Sprayer:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish and you must have experience in water based paints
- You will be an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician with a stable history and must hold a - City Guilds qualification or equivalent
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
Salary DOE: - £22-26k basic £30-35k OTE
Have you a proven track record in this role within the automotive industry?
If yes, apply now to avoid disappointment and we will make contact about the role.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- Body repair
- Panel Beater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'