Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6pm, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
We have an excellent opportunity in Slough for hard working career minded and technically skilled Bodyshop Painter at our clients' bodyshop.
The role is unique in as much as it represents a fabulous opportunity to work for our client in their exceptional dealership. They have a modern clean dealership and offer you genuine career progression & excellent bonus and salary to the right candidate.
The client is part of a massive bodyshop group with bodyshops all over the country. Their Bodyshop is a busy operation and offers the right candidate a realistic on target earnings of £50,000 plus.
To succeed in this role
* You must possess a minimum level 2 NVQ (or City & Guilds) in Vehicle body repair. Ideally you will be qualified to level 3
* Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge
* Be career minded. They want people to join their organisation that want to progress in their careers. As such they offer all help training and guidance to get you there
* Knowledge of all modern paint and body techniques and practices.
* Full driving licence
* Steady employment is preferable
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent site
- paint sprayer
- body shop
- vehicle painter
- vehicle sprayer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job