WorkForce are currently recruiting for a well-known automotive repair centre in Birmingham.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Repairing scratches and dents to a high standard on nearly new and used cars
* Preparing vehicles to be re-sprayed including filling, sanding, priming, wet and dry flatting, masking and mixing paints to ensure a perfect match
* Due to the nature of this role the candidate will need to be physically fit, self-motivated and have good communication skills
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous experience working as a prepper
* Experience of working with companies accredited to BSI Kitemark
* ATA accreditation- Desirable but not essential
* Ability to meet targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* An approachable manner and good communication skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"