Our client is currently recruiting for a number of Paint Operatives to join their team at this exciting time of growth. The successful candidates should come from a background of paint preparation, ideally in the automotive industry or hold relevant qualifications. Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of car body parts using hand tools such as sanders and routers
- Masking up of car body parts before they are to be sprayed
- Inspection of prepared parts to ensure they meet quality standard before passing on for spraying
- Inspection of sprayed car body parts to ensure they are in line with quality standard
- Wrapping and movement of finished parts to other areas of site
The above is based on a Monday to Friday day shift, and is initially offered on an ongoing temporary basis. However this role could turn permanent in the future based on individual performance.
We are currently able to offer start dates ASAP, so do not delay and apply on-line now, or call The Industrial Team on / . or drop into our office at 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job