Paint and Body Technical Trainer
Have you got a genuine interest and passion for the automotive industry? Do you have experience within the Paint & Body Network? If the answer is YES our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you.
Our client are now looking to recruit a Paint & Body Technical Trainer to join the team at in Milton Keynes.
What will I be responsible for?
As their Paint & Body Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for core technical and project based training programmes to the networks Paint & Body Technicians.
This role includes:
- Delivering engaging, learner-focused training solutions.
- Ensuring all training delivered is aligned to VWG and individual brand cultures and requirments.
- Utilising appropriate technology in the delivery of learning interventions, such as e-learning and virtual classrooms.
- Developing materials necessary for the delivery of new Model Launch courses.
- Performing all aspects of the role to the agreed standards set out within yearly objectives between Volkswagen Group UK & our client.
- Completion of associated administrative tasks in time agreed.
Please note this role is 37.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday
Who are they looking for?
As a Paint & Body Technical Trainer with our client, you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills enabling them to deliver a range of engaging and informative training programmes which will include elements of course development and design.
As their ideal Paint & Body Technical Trainer, you will have:
- Practical current vocational skills and expertise in the areas you are required to train.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving performance targets.
- A team player yet capable and willing to work on own initiative.
- Ability to maintain a dynamic and engaging delivery style at all times.
- Ability to engage groups of delegates at every stage of the learning process.
- Maintains credibility by keeping up to date with new and revised learning and
- development theories, practices, and methodologies including technological advancements.
- Competent IT Skills - All Microsoft Office Packages.
- Industry recognized delivery accreditation.
In return for your hard work as a Paint & Body Technical Trainer, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Cash plan healthcare policy
- Company sick policy
- Car salary exchange scheme
- Discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
- Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
About the company:
With over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, their teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, their proven track record means that they now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Paint & Body Technical Trainer, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
- HR Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'