Paid Social Specialist
The Paid Social Specialist is responsible for the managing, executing and optimisation of paid social media plans and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
Key Responsibilities include exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client Services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Campaign Management Responsibilities
- Mastering Jellyfish’s methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through Paid Social).
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to Jellyfish brand standards.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of Jellyfish’s marketplace.
- Managing relationships with advertising partners and communicating account strategy, budgets, and performance.
New Business & Pitch Support:
- Support the Head of Social and Social Media Directors with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Support Analysts to deliver insight reports based on pre-determined scope.
- Build effective and logical media plans based on RFPs
- Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice paid social campaign execution
- Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid social
Best Practice & offering development:
- Create bespoke and up-to date processes and frameworks to facilitate the growing use of paid social.
- Work in partnership with directors and heads of other departments and divisions to ensure adherence to best practice in all areas.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels
- Work with the Senior Paid Social Manager and Director of Paid Social to develop our paid social product and processes within the agency.
- Help to develop and implement paid social media measurement frameworks and KPIs
- Develop the offering to include the latest tools, technology and techniques
- Work with data suppliers and other 3rd party data experts to help develop our data visualisation and presentation
- Interrogate and identify opportunities to build better paid social media plans and processes
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns (Knowledge & experience of using Facebook Power Editor and Twitter Ads Manager would be advantageous).
- Substantial experience in digital marketing account management; with previous accountability for annual billings in excess of $1MM.
- Facebook Blueprint certified; Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam a plus
- A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Head of Social and Company Directors.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
- Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate and articulate.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity at all times.
- A company guaranteed bonus
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple industry sectors