Inbox Insight is a fast paced B2B Marketing business, with ambition to bring creativity and standout execution into a B2B world, and are now looking to grow their Marketing team.
We are looking for a self-motivated Social Media Specialist who will take ownership over paid LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook campaigns as well as other paid social platforms for content engagement and lead generation. You will be comfortable with all elements of tracking and segmentation for targeting technologies, to create highly qualified audiences and will buy across all major social platforms.
The ideal candidate should be able to measure and interpret key metrics and make strategic data-driven decisions to improve the performance of each campaign. You should be able to multi-task and execute quickly while working with other departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will also enjoy working in an open environment, being exposed to multiple facets of digital marketing, and being part of the growing client and subscriber marketing team.
- Social media planning, buying, execution and analysis of social media campaigns for our marketing team.
- Day to day management of paid social campaigns for our commercial business and clients lead generation programs
- Working directly with managers and executives to leverage new technologies that can be used across paid social.
- Utilizing Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and other tech platforms to manage Audiences and grow lead generation though paid social.
- A/B testing creative, placement and applying the optimizations across all campaigns to scale.
- Accountable for measuring key metrics and evaluating new media opportunities and presenting them to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 4 years’ Experience of working in Paid Social
- Knowledge of PPC and other biddable platforms preferred.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent or Degree level preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Technically sound at driving tagging set up and able to read and interpret data and set KPI’s.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job