Electrocomponents Digital is a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division
As Paid Social Media Manager your primary focus is to drive quality social media buys through data-driven customer segments, advanced targets and tailored creative assets. The role also includes campaign set-up, day-to-day management, and tracking of campaign/channel performance.
Managing the Senior Paid Social Executive, the ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, creative, and thrives in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing technology, data analysis and social media to expand our paid social offering.
- Recognised across the business as a paid social expert providing accurate recommendations and reporting to all levels.
- Deep understanding of new technology with in-depth knowledge of latest updates and buying parameters
- Experience with multi-channel attribution.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise time while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organisation.
- Main point of contact for all Lower Funnel and Upper Funnel Paid Social questions/needs.
- Delivery and Results focused.
- Experience of managing large scale paid social campaigns.
- Comfortable with change.
- Excellent presentation and negotiations skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to refine working procedures in order to achieve objectives
- Strong budget and financial control skills
- Can demonstrate clear ROI on paid activity
- Ability to create and present paid social media plans and track them from execution through KPIs
- Considerable paid social media buying experience
- Advanced knowledge of buying and reporting platforms
- People management experience
- Marketing or business qualifications at degree level and CIM desirable
- Industry knowledge from either client or agency side
- Must be an expert at creating and managing detailed budgets
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to shape social activities and delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and across teams and cultures to ensure effective delivery of the strategy
- Experience of working in a matrix international company (Desirable)
- Able and comfortable to operate effectively at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to work in a global team environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify new opportunities to help meet the overall objectives and work closely with Technical teams to understand opportunities and constraints of digital disciplines.
- Good Communication Skills
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Paid Social Media Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job