Are you ready to manage a very successful fashion retailer’s social media channels? Unfold your creative skills and be surrounded by the latest fashion as Paid Social Media Manager for a chic online fashion retailer based in South Manchester!
Our client is based in a fashionable and state of the art office in South Manchester with excellent transport links from Manchester City Centre and is surrounded by trendy bars and restaurants. This rapidly growing fashion brand is on the top of their game in the industry and is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to manage key social media channels that can include Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The successful candidate will be a significant part of the all projects and campaigns. It is therefore required for the Senior Paid Social Media Executive/Manager to be enthusiastic about industry developments and new trends.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Paid Social Media Manager:
- Create content to grow brand engagement, app downloads and direct return to meet client’s objectives
- Tender and budget management for Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Responsible for all projects are kept within the set deadline and all KPIs are achieved
- Measure campaign performance to identify improvements
- Communicate with internal teams on project progress
- Co-operate with several in-house teams to create new proposed social media campaigns
- Report and create material for award nominations after successful campaigns
Key skills and attributes
- Great passion for digital marketing and social media tools
- Proven degree within marketing
- Strong analytical skills for measuring campaign performance
- Excellent written communication skills
- Great benefit if you have experience working with Facebook ads, Sponsored Tweets, Adwords, Bing Ads or Analytics.
- It would also be an advantage to be fluent in a second language, but not a necessary skill to possess
Are you incredibly passionate about social media? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- New Trends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job