POST- are recruiting a Paid Social Media Manager for a fast-paced retailer, with a growing in-house B2C digital marketing team based in Harrogate.
As part of their eCommerce strategy, they are looking to bring Paid Social Media in-house after previously using a leading biddable media agency.
Your role will be to stand down the biddable media agency that currently manages their Paid Social Media strategy and execution.
You will bring Paid Social Media in-house by developing and executing an innovative strategy that will achieve excellent ROI for our clients large budgets.
Day-to-day activities will also include managing all paid social media campaigns including implementation of ads, reporting, analysis and optimisation of performance through content, targeting and testing.
Backed by large media budgets and direct Google account-level support, our client is passionate about building out best of breed campaigns to dominate their market, with an agency-style culture for development and expertise (with support from other like-minded individuals), but all the freedom of an in-house role to allow for plenty of time, freedom and resource to deliver the best campaigns possible.
- Experience of paid advertising and promotion opportunities across social media networks, (especially Facebook).
- Experience of testing and optimisation of results for social performance using on-site metrics such as CPA and ROI to establish performance, in addition to GoogleAnalytics, Facebook and other social analytics tools.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA) You don’t have to be an analyst, but you do have to know what success looks like for your strategies and campaigns and how you might measure this must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage various projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for continuous improvement are essential. Good commercial acumen and good analytical skills.
- With the ability to report data in a meaningful manner.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to be self-motivated and work on your own or as part of a team.
- An energetic and positive attitude with strong work ethic with the ability to go the extra mile when required - an ambitious, enthusiastic character.
- £27,000 - £31,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Free Parking
- Brilliant culture for learning and development
- If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job