If you're looking for the chance to develop and expand your existing paid social skills and experience by working on challenging and rewarding accounts in a warm, friendly environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Paid Social Media Executive within a rapidly growing social media department at a successful, award winning independent media agency in London. You will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for specific accounts or campaigns, and as Paid Social Media Executive your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating campaign strategies
- Managing and optimising paid social campaigns
- Ensure account performance targets are met, ensuring the best ROI
- Reporting and providing analysis to clients and colleagues on campaign performance, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Ongoing campaign optimisation - adjusting bid levels, altering targeting and refreshing creative
- Liaising with media owners on any issues
- Creating proposals, making recommendations on budgets, KPIs, target audience
- Creating post campaign analysis for account managers
Salary up to £27k p.a. depending on the level of experience - plus attractive benefits!
- Paid social, paid media, paid social media, bid media, biddable media, analytical skills, campaign management, bid management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'