Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Paid Social Media Executive to join their successful team.
- Paid Social Implementation - creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, optimising channels, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Paid Social Performance - planning, forecasts, results and KPI’s for digital marketing clients.
- Paid Social Results - delivering the weekly/monthly KPI’s set for you allocated clients and work towards long term client objectives.
- Reporting - detailed reporting on all Paid Social related data and create actionable insights.
- Channel Innovation - develop new strategies, methods and suggestions for the team and clients.
- Channel best practice - Help create, implement & up sell paid social as a BU.
- Supporting the Head of digital in the day to day operations of the digital marketing team.
- Ability to achieve KPI’s that are set for your clients and your channels.
- Working closely with the account managers to innovate and manage clients effectively.
- Provide action driven insight to the team and clients.
- Working on global clients / campaigns.
- Be responsible for the performance of all paid search channels leading to profitable sales and optimise where needed to drive growth.
- Manage your own performance and set objectives to ensure constant growth and successful self-performance.
- Manage your tasks in JIRA and Workbook to ensure full visibility on the status and detail of the actions completed.
- Maintain strong organisational skills to keep tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be able to communicate to all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent presentation skills and highly articulate to present key ideas and strategies.
- Proactively looking for innovation for the digital marketing team, processes and services for clients.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate
- Social Media
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'