As a Paid Media Executive, you will be working across a multitude of digital channels from paid search to paid social. Reporting into the Director of Ecommerce you will get the chance to be hands on within the accounts helping to create, optimise, analyse and report on a range of activity. Due to the varied role, organisation, time management and a proactive approach will be crucial. Daily tasks will include however will not be limited to; optimising activity to yield better results, creating unique content for both paid search ads and social ads on platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram, managing budgets, weekly reporting and working with the wider marketing team.
- Implement marketing promotions across paid digital channels
- Analysis of data and optimising campaigns
- Pulling weekly and ad hoc reports
- Working with the organic social team to boost performance through payment and coordinate marketing activity across paid social channels.
- PPC account checks making sure activity is running smoothly and set up correctly
- Forecasting, analysing and reporting on data whilst implementing strategies to take the company forward and to increase growth of the paid channels.
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in either PPC or Paid Social role.
- You will have a proactive approach to tasks and be comfortable to learn on the job.
- Organised and diligent, dealing with on the spot requests and fast turn arounds of activity
- Comfortable with reporting and calculating figures
- Intermediate use of excel required
- Comfortable with numbers and calculating metrics; CPA, CPC & ROI
- Good communicator and relationship builder
- Good understanding of the target market and current retail market state
- Ambitious character who is always striving for success and expand skill set
- Previously worked in a similar environment; fast paced, fast fashion, retail, ecom
- Experience with digital platforms such as; Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor.
- Brand Awareness
- Social Media